1. Make the main ponytail in the place where you want and tie it with elastic band.
2. Begin to make the main braid of the three braces, but from each section leave a loose little string. This will be a cascading braid, you will see it in the photo next. You can work with wet hair, so it’s easier.
3. Leave small loose strands throughout the length of the braid. Fasten the end of the braid with a small rubber band.
4. Then wrap the hair like a bun in order to make the main beam. Secure the bundle with a few invisible objects as needed. Do not insert invisible objects in each place with loose hanging sections of hair, because the hairdo should be free.
5. Take a small curling iron and begin to curl all the strands of hair that are left hanging from our beam. Curl them in opposite directions, so that they do not turn through time into one big curl.
6. Lightly drizzle each strand with hairspray. Once you have curled each curl, separate several curls and stack them on the beam in random order. It is necessary that the beam looks much thicker. Fix the curls with invisibility.
7. Take small curling irons and begin to curl all the strands of hair that have remained hanging from our bundle. Curl them in opposite directions, so that they do not turn through time into one big curl.
8. Lightly sprinkle each strand with hairspray. Once you have curled each curl, separate several curls and stack them on the beam in random order. It is necessary that the beam looks much thicker. Fix the curls with invisibility.
Bracelets made of transparent plastic and voluminous careless bows in the hair. The combed bangs, the shadows to the eyebrows of the most unnatural shades that can only be imagined, as well as the haircuts, after which it is easier to shave bald and start growing again, if you decide to change the image. Who found the fashion of the 80’s, he probably for once in his life dreamed of forgetting this quiet horror, which reigned in fashion for hairstyles and makeup.
The height of the hairstyle of the Queen Marie Antoinette reached 91.5 cm due to ribbons, feathers and other ornaments. Such a hairstyle was supposed to last no less than a month, for which the hair was greased with bacon.The very first scissors appeared around 300 BC in Rome. They were not like modern ones: their cutting blades were connected not with a cog, but with a metal plate.
Syracuse tyrant Dionysius, because of fear of being stabbed, did not allow the barber to cut his hair and beard with scissors. The hairdresser had to sing Dionysius’s hair with red hot coals.In ancient Egypt, wealthy women used special pads instead of pillows. They were put under the head instead of a pillow, so that when lying, keep a complex hairstyle.Greek women covered their forehead with hair, because, according to the beauty of the time, the forehead was to be low: between the eyebrows and hair should not be placed more than two fingers.
In the Middle Ages, the moralists considered it sinful to have a natural desire says one medieval play.Japanese samurai decorated their hair with metal hairpieces up to twenty centimeters long, which perfectly kept their complex hairstyles. True, these pins, Kansas, had another purpose: they were successfully used as throwing knives.
The most famous hairdresser in history is, according to polls, the infernal barber of Sweeney Todd. We will not go into details of his professional activities.The most famous hairdress was the basket of Yulia Tymoshenko’s braid.Marge Simpson – the owner of the most famous cartoon hairstyle. She abandoned it only once: in 2005, to help promote a new line of hair care products on the market.